Focus and scope of journal
JSMA (Jurnal Sains Manajemen dan Akuntansi) is a peer-reviewed journal. JSMA invites academics and researchers who do original research in the fields of economics, management, and accounting, including but not limited to:
Human Resource Management
Monetary Economics, Finance, and Banking
Taxation and Public Sector Accounting
Accounting information system
Peer Review Process
Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer review process with the following stages:
- Editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
- Editor continues the manuscripts that passed the technical and administrative assessment for the blind review process. Manuscripts that do not pass technical and administrative judgments will be returned to the author with notes from editors (rejected or revision required).
- Reviewers review the script and make recommendations.
- Editor submits the results of the assessment and recommendation to the author along with the deadline for revision.
- Editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and can not be withdrawn.
JSMA published online twice a year in May and November.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Sains Manajemen dan Bisnis (JSMA) is a fully refereed, open-access online journal for academics, researchers, graduate students, early-career researchers, and undergraduate students, published by LPPM STIE STAN IM Bandung, Indonesia.
In 2009, JSMA appeared in place of JSMA (p-ISSN: 2085-8426) which was published since the 2009. JSMA was originally a student magazine from LPPM STIE STAN IM that later turned into a scientific journal.